The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Exhibits (Almost Complete)

Update: This is almost complete, except for figuring out how to reproduce that scribd document that, hilariously, disappeared.

So yesterday I provided you a copy of the filing I made in the Kimberlin case, opposing his attempt to obtain my true identity by legal process.  And I promised a second post, containing most of the exhibits.  So this is that post.

Now it will take some time to put it all together, so as of right now the post has the phrase (A Work in Progress).  I will change the title when it is complete.  But there are a lot that are in fact relatively easy to put in.  I mean the first pass will mainly linking to blog posts and articles I printed out.  And in a few cases it was quoting emails that I put at my blog, or something like that.  So in that case, I will give you links.  So in one form or another, I will give you most of them below the break.  In some cases, however, I might not

Also, please let me know if any links go bad.  I have caught them at least once trying to disappear the evidence down the memory hole.  But of course I kept copies—I delivered them to the court, after all.

Exhibit A: Allegic to Bull post The American Bar Association Calls Out the LASC for Its Disability Discrimination (comments omitted).
            Like many of these exhibits, this was a print out of a blog post.  So go here.

Exhibit B: Patterico’s Pontifications post by Mr. Worthing A Declaration of Independence: “I Have Firearms and I’m Willing to Use Them If Necessary” (comments omitted).
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit C: Email from Seth Allen to Aaron Worthing and others, August 22, 2011 at 8:36 p.m.

            With some redactions, the email reads as follows:

Re: Making progress - urgent request
Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:36 PM
To: Liberty Chick [email omitted], edmd5.20.10@gmail.com
Cc: Andrew Breitbart [email omitted], [Patterico]

Hi Mandy and Aaron,

Mandy, the attorney wants $5,000 for retainer, and I don't think I can come up with it and don't expect anyone else to either.

But I do have an idea. This is why I am emailing Aaron Worthing of Patterico.com too. Aaron, I was wondering if you could find me some information. Apparently a sherriff signed an affidavit saying he served me a writ of summons. This of course never happened. The case # is V 339254 Brett Kimberlin V. Seth Allen aka anonymous cyber stalker, socrates, prepostericity.

I need to find out who this sherriff is and where he works and any other info that is in the court files pertaining to this. I think the papers were prepared for May 5th and allegedly handed to me on May 31st. But the strange thing is just mere weeks ago, someone left the writ outside my side door well over two months later.

If the sherriff is claiming this, all I need to know is who he is exactly and who he works for. If you or anyone could find out that info asap, I would greatly appreciate it. Then I can meet this person with a witness and confront him. I can't believe a sherriff would lie like this, so maybe Kimberlin made the whole thing up. This is total fraud, and I do think this could lead to the Speedway Bomber going back to prison if it can be proven. So not only would my case be thrown out, the whole scheme would have incredibly backfired, and we would have a major scoop on our hands.

So please help me. It's the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Maryland 50 Maryland Avenue Rockville Maryland. I think this is the break I've been looking for to end this nightmare once and for all. Thanks for your time and consideration, Seth Allen from the Boston area

Exhibit D: Email from Aaron Worthing to Seth Allen and others, August 22, 2011 at 9:28 p.m.

            This email is in direct reply to Exhibit C, and thus has all of that text quoted below it, but I am not going to reproduce it, twice.

Re: Making progress - urgent request
Aaron Worthing
 Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:28 PM
To: Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Cc: Liberty Chick [email omitted], Andrew Breitbart [email omitted], [Patterico]

Seth,

Did it say he served it on you personally?  I am a VA, not MD lawyer, but VA provides for there to be service by processes such as attaching it to the door of your last known residence.


And i used your name to find your case.

It looks like this has been going on for a few years (Patrick did you know they had attempted to subpoena you?  Because I don't remember you mentioning it.)

But Seth, dude, you look like you are really behind the 8 ball on this.  It looks like to me that they are claiming that a default judgment was filed against you, which is bad news.

If you give me your cell number, I will call you.  There is a limit to what I can do, but let's talk it out a little.  But you need a lawyer and i think you need to start thinking of people like the ACLU who can represent you for free, if you can't afford this guy.

Aaron

Exhibit E: Email from Seth Allen to Aaron Worthing and others, August 23, 2011 at 7:24 a.m.

            This email is further down the string, so below it is quoted Exhibit C and D, which I am not going to quote again:

Re: Making progress - urgent request
Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 7:24 AM
To: Aaron Worthing
Cc: Liberty Chick [email omitted], Andrew Breitbart [email omitted], [Patterico]

Hi Aaron, thanks for the response. I think the default judgement is just for the preliminary injunction of deleting my blog. I am going to file motions myself. I will try to make it down to the next court session. But this is bogus. I need to know who this sherriff is. The record is in that courthouse, not at the website you mention. Brett Kimberlin is lying. That sounds like perjury and I want his parole officers to find out if he has yet again perjured himself. And all this time Breitbart just stands on the sidelines as if I don't even exist. I'll get this done myself if possible. I need to know that sherriff's name. I'm no lawyer, but you can't make claims in court that are lies. That means Kimberlin should go back to jail if that's true. Whatever, maybe I should murder him. Maybe that will finally get me some justice. This life sucks anyway. All anyone cares about is themselves and their own money. Freedom of speech is dead in America. Thanks for nothing Breitbart.

Exhibit F: Email from Aaron Worthing to Seth Allen and others, August 23, 2011 at 9:56 a.m.

            And like the last few, this is further down the email string, so I won’t quote the above emails.

Re: Making progress - urgent request
Aaron Worthing
Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:56 AM
To: Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Cc: Liberty Chick [email omitted], Andrew Breitbart [email omitted], [Patterico]

Okay, let's not include andrew breitbart and the whole world on every bit of this exchange.  I'll send a message to you alone in a minute.

Aaron

Exhibit G: Email from Seth Allen to Aaron Worthing and others, August 23, 2011 at 8:00 p.m.

            And we are even further down the email string, with the quoted emails omitted as usual, but one email that is quoted was to me alone and therefore under privilege.  But once he forwarded it to the group, that part is no longer privileged.  That is because there is no privilege unless there is also privacy.

Fw: Sorry for my rant and hyperbole
Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM
To: Andrew Breitbart [email omitted], [Liberty Chick], [Patterico], edmd5.20.10@gmail.com

I thought I had addressed the bottom email to each of you, but it was only sent to Mr. Worthing. I am non-violent and did not actually mean I would harm Mr. Kimberlin. I will not email Mr. Breitbart again.

--- On Tue, 8/23/11, Truth Seeker wrote:

From: Truth Seeker [email omitted]
Subject: Re: Making progress - urgent request
To: "Aaron Worthing"
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 11:57 PM

Thanks Aaron. I have read your other email and appreciate it. To Breitbart, I'm sorry. To all of you, I am not going to do any physical harm to Kimberlin. I am a vegetarian and non-violent. That was hyperbole, and I apologise for saying something that awkward.

Exhibit H: Patterico’s Pontifications post by Mr. Frey Speedway Bomber Brett Kimberlin vs.: Socrates/Prespostericity: The Hilarious Result, including some of the comments.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit I: Patterico’s Pontifications post by Mr. Worthing PSA: Buy Frank J. Fleming’s New Book!, including some of the comments.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit J: Excerpt of Just Call Me Lefty post by “Lefty” Conspiracy of Turds: Patrick Frey, Aaron Worthing, Mandy Nagy, Andrew Breitbart & Seth Allen at [here.]
            The specific purpose in linking to this post was because it did have accurate screencaps of a post I left at Seth’s blog.  If you don’t want the scummy feeling of going to that blog, let me just copy the screencaps.

 

Exhibit K: Allegic to Bull post Thuggery Fail! Brynaert Tries (Desperately) to Out Me including all comments.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit L: Email from Blogger to Aaron Worthing, December 14, 2011 at 4:41 a.m. containing the text of a comment left by “socrates” since deleted from post excerpted in Exhibit K.

            This is an emailed copy of a comment I subsequently deleted in an overabundance of caution:

[Allergic to Bull] New comment on Thuggery Fail! Brynaert Tries (Desperately) to Ou....
socrates   Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:41 AM
To: aaronjw72@gmail.com

socrates has left a new comment on your post "Thuggery Fail! Brynaert Tries (Desperately) to Ou...":

I don't blame Liberty_Chick for ratting me out. I messed up. I made a joke that was too unclear.

As Aaron points out, there was no direct death threat made. All that has been going on in Maryland and continues to go on is because of the direct actions of Brett Kimberlin.

I am awaiting the audio cd for the November 14th hearing. Even if MSM doesn't cover this story, we will know within our milieus the truth,

Yes, Brynaert, Neal, KK, and probably a few others are cybersmearers. We can theorise about their motives and whatnot. Here and there we have. There is a website called Indict Breitbart dot Org. Wtf is up with that?

It comes down to the Maryland Court and whether they are for justice or full of shite.

I have yet to receive anything from the Maryland court. Everything now going on is a direct result of Brett Kimberlin continuing to harass me.

I'm done taking any more shite from him. As soon as I have the audio, I am gonna expose that creep for the whole world to see.

I was in court on November 14th. That dude slandered me. If the MSM wants to ignore this, fine. But the Maryland court system is gonna have to extradict my ass, if they want me. Then maybe I will sue them and their whole state, if that's what they want. I'm not going to be a doormat any longer.

Posted by socrates to Allergic to Bull at December 14, 2011 4:41 AM

Exhibit M: Email from Brett Kimberlin to Aaron Worthing, December 15, 2011 at 12:15 a.m.
            The text of that email is reproduced in relevant part, here.

Exhibit N: Email from Brett Kimberlin to Aaron Worthing, December 15, 2011 at 19:34 a.m. and attached Word document “Socrates Motion to Compel Worthing.docx”
            That was all reproduced, here

Exhibit O: StarFiles: The Speedway Bombings, Part 2, The Indianapolis Star, October 6, 2010.
            A print out of this article.

Exhibit P: Excerpt from Patterico’s Pontifications post by Mr. Worthing, Palinageddon!!! Sarah Sicks Her Lawyers on Crown Publishing/Random House!
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit Q: Email from Ron Brynaert to Aaron Worthing and numerous recipients at Yale University, December 12, 2011 at 6:58 p.m.
            That exact email as produced, with numerous breaks as I fisked him, at Exhibit K.  The only difference was that this exhibit produced the email cleanly, without fisking.

Exhibit R: Email from Aaron Worthing to numerous recipients at Yale University, December 12, 2011 at 9:35 p.m.

            This email is in response to Brynaert’s email in Exhibit K/Q, so it includes that text, which I am omitting.

[redacted]

Exhibit S: Email from [K.A.] to Ron Brynaert, December 13, 2011 at 11:24 p.m.
            This was reproduced in relevant part, here.  Please note, I am using the same abbreviations as I did in my redacted copy of the pleading.

Exhibit T: The Brad Blog post by Mr. Brynaert, US, UK Media Ignore Musharraf Arrest Warrant in Bhutto Assassination Sent to Britain, March 10, 2011.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit U: Massimo Calabresi, The Wizard of Odd, Time Magazine (January 5, 2007)
            A print out of this article.

Exhibit V: Email from Mandy Nagy to Aaron Worthing, December 20, 2011 at 11:47 p.m. forwarding an email from Ron Brynaert to Mandy Nagy, October 13, 2011 at 2:08 p.m.


Fwd: Ron forwarding Brett's email
Liberty Chick [email omitted]
Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:47 PM
To: "A.W."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Brynaert
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: did you call?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     OK, here is the final
Date:     Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:38:55 -0400
From:     Justice Through Music
To:     Kevin Zeese [email omitted], Shahid Buttar [email omitted], Kyle Hence [email omitted]

I plan to hand deliver this at 1pm today to DOJ.  I did add the torture definition and made a few other minor edits to clarify.  I will work on a press release based on this for release tomorrow morning at 8am. 

I think that this takes the right tone, simply and forcefully laying out the law and the dangers of a limited probe.  Brett

Exhibit W: Print-out of Twitter message from Ron Brynaert, September 15, 2011.

            It is a major pain in the keister to go back that far and give you a link to that tweet, so frankly I am not going to bother.  But here’s the text of it.

@Stormpeedo Can we get to Socrates arrest? Signing out is pointless...does nothing to see blocked tweets is my point, as you know.

Exhibit X: Hackers and Fake Newz post by Mr. Brynaert, State’s Attorney to mull criminal action against Patterico Troll Socrates and blogger profile page demonstrating that author “nosockz” is Ron Brynaert.

            Rater than give him additional links to the blog, here’s the relevant part of his post:

December 21, 2011 update:

An alleged lawyer who admitted to using an alias on the internet has responded to a subpoena based on his involvement in a cyber-stalking case, by publicly posting an email sent by the plaintiff which said that it was "regarding a legal matter in which [he was] a potential witness. This correspondence is strictly for legal purposes and you do not have my permission to republish this email or its contents in any public venue."

"I don’t need your permission," "Aaron Worthing" blogged before posting the December 15 email sent by Brett Kimberlin [see below for more background on this case].

From the email:

I would like to ask that you voluntarily appear as a witness in this case to testify about your relationship with Mr. Allen, your advice to him, and whether that advice included your legal opinion that, as Mr. Allen says, he has a First Amendment right to defame, harass, and stalk me because I am a “public figure.”  I would also like you to testify if you advised Mr. Allen that he could attack Judge Jordan with his threats and posts under the First Amendment, and whether you told him that he could not be extradited to Maryland under a contempt order.

Mr. Worthing also accuses me of being Mr. Kimberlin's "associate" because of a ridiculous conspiracy theory that Mr. Allen has been spreading on the Internet for years.

To be continued....

Note: I had not yet revealed to the world that I had been subpoenaed.  So how did he know?

Exhibit Y: Scribd document posted at http://www.scribd.com/doc/70554371/Seth-Allen-Libel.
            Funny, since I outed this document, here, and mentioned it in my filing, Neal Rouhouser has since shifted the document from being publicly available to being only privately available.  But as I said at the time, “[d]on’t bother making it disappear, Neal, because I have already preserved it.”  And I did.  But I will have to take a bit to figure out how to share it with you.

Exhibit Z: Screen cap from Scribd, demonstrating that Exhibit Y was uploaded on October 27, 2010.
            This is the same issue as with the document itself.

Exhibit AA: Qritiq post The Conversation, and selected comments to that post.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit BB: Email from Neal Rauhauser to Aaron Worthing, December 21, 2011 at 12:08 a.m.
            This email was reprinted here.

Exhibit CC: Email from Neal Rauhauser to Seth Allen, October 5, 2011 at 12:06 p.m.


From: neal rauhauser [email omitted]
Subject: I just posted this on qritiq
To: [Seth Allen’s two emails, including one only to litigants in the Kimberlin v. Allen
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 12:06 PM

Read & consider. I think the only way to get the troubles you have now off you is to come clean on who was guiding you in the first place.

http://qritiq.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-conversation/#comment-1181

Absolutely Seth Allen of South Easton, MA.

These are the very words you can hear on the audio of him appearing at a hearing in Montgomery County, Maryland, last month. His prior conduct, his demeanor, and the things he said during the hearing got him arrested and jailed for two days.

I don’t think Seth is a bad guy, but he is a conspiracy theorist with the attendant paranoia and he is vulnerable to manipulation because of this.

What we’re seeing here is a common pattern for a certain group of people active on the internet today.

1. locate vulnerable individual such as Seth Allen, or Ron Brynaert. Paranoia and impaired judgment are prerequisites.

2. manipulate them into believing that some group or person is the root cause of whatever paranoid theories they had which initially got them noticed.

3. incite stalking behavior from the victim, telling them that just one more blog post or a few more tweets will be all it takes to forever end the menace they perceive.

So, Seth, I know you are reading this. Let’s review what really happened.

1. You were guided to attack someone and you provoked the target to the point where they sued you and you got outed.

2. The person involved in the planning simply cut you loose – they never imagined you’d get caught, and now they don’t know what to do, or they’re unwilling to pay the $40,000 retainer to defend the libel case.

3. You turned to one other person in that circle and they “ratted you out” – your words. My view is that they did the responsible thing and kept you from spending the rest of your life in prison.

There is just one conspiracy in play here, Seth, and you’ve been a tool of it for the last two years, a pawn to be guided, and once you found real danger they abandoned you to your fate.

Call them and ask for help. See what sort of response you get.

I think all you really have to do here is be completely honest about how you came to be in the predicament you face today, and then it will be the people who guided you to it that suffer the consequences, not you.

I’m going to send you an email that will suggest a path you can take. You’ll have to come clean on what happened, including turning over all communications you had with them and describing how you were paid, but then it’ll be over.

mailto: [email omitted]
GV: [phone number omitted]

Exhibit DD: Email from Ron Brynaert to Seth Allen, November 19, 2011 at 3:58 p.m.


From: Ron Brynaert
Subject: if you want
To: [Seth Allen]
Date: Saturday, November 19, 2011, 3:58 PM

Hello,

This is the only letter I'll email you if you don't respond or if you respond with anger or leak it or
something.

If you want to talk on or off the record, you can to me. As long as you don't leak my emails or menace or harass me I will never publish anything you write me unless you agree to it. I have a ton of sources the last five months on this story who I've never outed and never even published a word based on their convos...it's just background.

Mike Stack leaked my letters to Breitbart etc. so don't listen to them if they say I would do that to you.

I'm more sympathetic to you than you probably think...but I also have a long history of being fair to both sides and giving people other chances to clear the record or correct mistakes.

I've defended myself in court so I know how that feels...

I have a long history of criticizing the Netroots and Markos and one of the main reasons why everyone on the left hates me now is because I've argued with them behind the scenes about why they continue to support Jason Leopold. It perplexes me that you continue to think I'm one of them...when I'm easily the biggest liberal critic of liberal blogs and probably most hated. Markos said my name once in an atrios blog post in 2003 and hasn't ever mentioned me again..but he attacked many of my articles and slandered me...such as Ann Coulter plagiarism. His readers thought he was insane for saying it wasn't plagiarism - but that was a crushing blow to a story that got in the AP and Newsweek etc.

Anyway, everyone working under Breitbart betrayed me and is menacing me, but I tried to give them all a chance.

I am on no one's side. I work for nobody. My journalism record speaks for itself. I was crucified for defending WaPo reporting on Dems and Abramoff and I never care where the story takes me. I only care about the truth and I always correct mistakes and try to give the other side.

thanks,
Ron Brynaert

Exhibit EE: CL’s Blog post by CL posted at Occupy For Accountability website, Right Wingers Attack Michael Moore: OFA Responds in King to Patrick Frey and Andrew Brietbart.
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit FF: Email from [K.A.] to Ron Brynaert, December 14, 2011 at 9:49 a.m.

            This includes text already quoted, so I won’t be reproducing it.  And surely you know by now how to read an email string: start at the last email and move up.

Re: Unlike Aaron Worthing
[K.A.]
Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM
To: "A.W."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [K.A.]
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: Unlike Aaron Worthing
To: Ron Brynaert

Mr. Brynaert:

Feel free to do whatever you like with respect to the North Carolina Bar Association.

For what it is worth, I have no legal or ethical obligation to reveal the name of a lawyer (or even a non-lawyer) who chooses to blog under pseudonym.  Advocacy under a pseudonym has a long-standing history in this country, and if you don't believe me, I suggest you run to your local bookstore and by a copy of The Federalist Papers.

In fact, if I were to reveal Aaron Worthing's true name, that would arguably be a breach of ethics.

Your allegation that he "defamed" you on the internet does not alter the analysis.  For one thing, I doubt that you understand the area of law in which you claim to be wronged.  And for another thing, you seem to have a penchant for wielding implicit and explicit threats, including ones in your very first communication to me.  All told, I bear no independent knowledge that Mr. Worthing has done anything unethical, and I therefore have no obligation to join you in your quest to destroy him.

Now please go away.

[K.A.]


On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Ron Brynaert wrote:

This will be my last communication to you, [K.]  I do indeed plan to make a complaint to the North Carolina Bar Association about your deplorable conduct.

Your lack of regard for internet privacy is extremely disturbing...I'm rather shocked - as a practicing lawyer - that you would send a private email to someone who is defaming me under an anonymous name.  You admit to knowing who he is, as well.

Leaking my email to Aaron Worthing who published it was pretty vile and led to the defamatory tweets copy and pasted below....tweets that you are directly responsible for with your shocking disregard for my right to privacy.

I'd appreciate it if you don't leak this email to Aaron Worthing or anyone else.  It is a private email and as a lawyer you have a code of ethics that you need to adhere to, and your actions are rather shocking and brazen.

Please don't respond to this email. I want nothing more to do with you since you appear to be utterly lacking in ethics.

[Now, he is quoting “defamatory” tweets, which are in fact, as a matter of law, not defamatory but just opinions he doesn’t like.]

DanRiehl
@Liberty_Chick Damn, just read tht madness. We shld all chip in 2 buy @ronbryn a hooker 4 a hand job, relieve his stress @aaronworthing
1 hour ago

Liberty_Chick
I hope people start figuring out for themselves why @ronbryn REALLY wants your ID, @aaronworthing. I know it's not for him. #SpeedwayBomber
1 hour ago

Liberty_Chick
More (Hilarious) Thuggery Fail! @ronbryn contacts ANOTHER person to lie & demand the ID of @aaronworthing bit.ly/u31hul #stalkerfail
1 hour ago

Exhibit GG: Email from [K.A.] to Aaron Worthing, December 14, 2011 at 11:20 a.m.


one more thing...
[K.A.]
Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM
To: "A.W."

Actually, I might need Patrick to return the favor as now Ron has threatened to email all of my co-workers that I am harassing him.  That *I* am harassing *him*.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM, [K.A.] wrote:
Absolutely, go ahead.


On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM, A.W. wrote:

Ron is also doing his best to get Patrick fired and has done some other creepy things.  Patrick has asked me to forward to him any emails i recieved from Ron so he can show the world what a nutjob he is.

Would it be okay if i also sent your emails back and forth with Ron to Patrick as well?  This is not for publication, but so he can defend himself to his superiors.  I will completely understand if you say no, though.

Aaron

Exhibit HH: Email from [K.A.] to Aaron Worthing, December 16, 2011 at 9:18 a.m.


fyi... a head's up...
[K.A.]
Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 9:18 AM
To: "A.W."

On my end, I got a call from Human Resources saying they received a complaint from somebody named Ron Bryaent, and just from the complaint they could tell this Ron guy was "a bit odd" (their words), and they're not going to do anything about it.  Actually, they told me they "had a good laugh".

Fortunately (or unfortunately), I have bigger fish to fry, including Christmas, work, and -- you'll appreciate this -- massive plumbing problems at the home.  So I think I can safely bow out of this controversy at this point.  Perhaps I am missing something, but I'm not sure how anyone -- Bryaent, Kimberlin, you or Patrick -- benefits from these Internet wars.  The stakes are way too small, and I'm not sure what a victory looks like or means.  But that's just me.  Good luck though.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 2:43 PM, A.W. wrote:

last night brett kimberlin sent me a legal notice.  He is trying to use the courts to out me.  I am mulling my options, here.  Patrick says ignore them and they won't be able to do anything.  But i don't know.  I mainly think that if i fight i have such a strong chance of winnning, that i should fight.  i mean its a balancing of the right to anonymity v. the need to know, and he really has no legit need to know.

Aaron

Exhibit II: Patterico’s Pontifications post by Mr. Frey, Brett Kimberlin Threatens to Sue Me: UPDATED with Second E-Mail from Kimberlin  (comments omitted).
            A print out of this post.

Exhibit JJ: Fefer, Mark D., On the Advice of the FBI, Cartoonist Molly Norris Disappears from View, Seattle Weekly (September 15, 2010)
            A print out of this article.

--------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment