The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Monday, January 9, 2012

To Google Legal Investigations Support

Update: You can read the text of the pleading I have filed, here.

I know you guys have been subpoenaed about this blog, so this message is for you.  (And for everyone else, this is going to be stuck at the top for a bit, so new posts will appear below it.)

I sent you an email to the same effect, but I wanted to tell you that a motion to quash will be filed by the “John Doe” at issue.  Please, do not comply with the request for information until there is an opportunity for me to fight it.

The Plaintiff, Mr. Brett C. Kimberlin, is a convicted terrorist (bomber, specifically) (Kimberlin v. White, 7 F.3d 527 (1993)) and perjurer (Kimberlin v. White, 798 F.Supp. 472 (1992)) and I believe that if you reveal my information to him, he will place my life in danger.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, and we can arrange to talk.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

----------------------------------

Follow me at Twitter @aaronworthing, mostly for snark and site updates.

4 comments:

  1. Man, this kimberlin dude really doesn't like people talking about his past. This guy is clearly dangerous. Be careful, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron

    You're still banned and still a moron. Ask yourself this: who am I representing when I move to quash the subpoena?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron is incredibly weird, and a criminal.

    When I noted he was a criminal for threatening Patterico, and asked him what other crimes Ron had mentioned being expunged from his record, Ron went on a tirade revealing some private stuff about his relative (I have no idea if that was accurate or even if the relative exists... I just know Ron had previously noted an expunged record and continues to behave like a criminal).

    I have zero doubt why Ron and his apparent ally Brett want to know Aaron's information. A man who was convicted of setting bombs wants his critic's address, and a man who threatens people and their families over internet drama also wants it.

    Google, please respect Aaron's need for privacy.

    ReplyDelete