The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Video: Bill Schmalfeldt Doubles Down on his Threat

This is the latest post in what I half-jokingly call The Kimberlin Saga®.  If you are new to the story, that’s okay! Not everyone reads my blog.  The short version is that Kimberlin has been harassing me for over a year, his worst conduct being when he attempted to frame me for a crime.  I recognize that this might sound like an incredible claim, but I provide video and documentary evidence of that fact; in other words, you don’t have to believe my word.  You only have to believe your eyes.  So, if you are new to the story, go to this page and you’ll be able to catch up on what has been happening.


So Bill Schmalfeldt, who is facing five different criminal charges in Maryland—all of which relate to some kind of harassing conduct on his part—actually dropped a death threat against me, John Hoge, Lee Stranahan and Patrick Frey, on his radio show which I captured and put on YouTube in order to inform you of what he had done on his show.  Here, you can watch it again, here:


And you might have seen where he tried to claim that I violated his copyrights by posting that video, which I answered with a quick post this morning.  This was nothing more than a transparent attempt by an anti-free-speech thug to try to suppress what he had done.

(By the way, today on his radio show he tried to claim that the fact it was on YouTube made a difference.  As though it matters how exactly you place the sound clip into the post.  Indeed, even in isolation the YouTube clip provided news to anyone who wanted to follow my YouTube channel and even some commentary in things such as the title, and each video description led readers back to the post I used it in.  And he knows all of this.  This was simply the latest attempt by Team Kimberlin to try to bully me into silence about their vile conduct.)

Well, dear readers, I was catching up on some listening to his show this evening and I discovered that he had doubled down on his threats yesterday on his show.  He actually managed to make it worse.  Listen for yourself:


Incidentally, a verbal promise to kill someone, is still a threat: it’s just one that the target can more reasonably take seriously.  A promise can indeed be a threat: the two are not mutually exclusive as Schmalfeldt seems to think.

And that highlights, by the way, the hypocrisy of his recent martyrdom act claiming that people are threatening to kill him.  Of course it is wrong if anyone is actually threatening to kill him.  And that is assuming he or one of his allies are not making up the threat themselves—and there is no reason to make that assumption.  As I told you, dear reader, he has been known to imitate other people online as has his friend Neal Rauhauser.  But if he wants people to denounce death threats, he should start with his own.

The other interesting fact is that his bit about being a wheel in the cog of the machine that is going to crush us, amounts to a confession that he is engaged in a conspiracy.  This is why I listen every day: because every day he lets something slip and gets himself and his allies in more and more in trouble.

---------------------------------------

Sidebar: McCain points out that this is not the first time he had made violent threats against others, particularly Frey, before (safe link).

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

1 comment:

  1. hes flagged the videos as copyright infringement, need to get them re-uploaded

    ReplyDelete