The Brett Kimberlin Saga:

Follow this link to my BLOCKBUSTER STORY of how Brett Kimberlin, a convicted terrorist and perjurer, attempted to frame me for a crime, and then got me arrested for blogging when I exposed that misconduct to the world. That sounds like an incredible claim, but I provide primary documents and video evidence proving that he did this. And if you are moved by this story to provide a little help to myself and other victims of Mr. Kimberlin’s intimidation, such as Robert Stacy McCain, you can donate at the PayPal buttons on the right. And I thank everyone who has done so, and will do so.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weinergate II (Update: Video of Joe Danger and Austin Danger Powers)

 Update: Joe Danger and Austin Danger Powers!  See video below!

 Well, of course appropriate caution should be exercised (though we have some verification) but a blog called The Dirty is claiming to have exclusive messages between Anthony Weiner and another woman that is not his wife.  This is the relatively safe-for-work piece on it.  And it links to some more of his alleged sexy messages and even to a blocked out new image of his penis.  I looked, dear reader, so you don’t have to and all you see is a human torso with a series of pasted images where the penis would have been.  You do not see his face.

The news in all is that all of this was allegedly after his scandal, these communications stretching into 2012.  So even after he was busted he was allegedly still doing this, and it makes us wonder 1) if there are more women out there, and 2) if there will be more women if he becomes mayor.  I think this has seriously deflated his erectoral campaign.

And as is the case with much of Weiner’s scandals, there is an element of the ridiculous involved, in that he allegedly used the fake name "Carlos Danger."

Also I have read the not-safe-for-work tweets as well.  You can read them here, but dear reader, I warn you the language is rough.  I won’t go through all the gory details, but does sound like the stuff he has said before to other women.  His description of her as all of her being a fantasy for him reminds me of prior messages.  And he particularly loved to imagine a woman choking on his manhood, which some writers thought suggested a violent tendency, but I think more indicates that he wants to be told he is impressive in that respect.  As I wrote a few months ago:

That is why [Weiner] constantly sought the affirmation of women besides his wife.  I mean let’s remember something: he didn’t actually have sex with other women (as far as we know).  As Bill Maher pointed out in this very funny clip, mechanically speaking, it was masturbation not sex[.]

[youtube video omitted]

In other words, this was not women providing pleasure to him by their bodies.  Their bodies were often thousands of miles away.  This was their words providing him some kind of sexual gratification.  Alec Baldwin, in a rather pathetic defense of Weiner, managed to put his finger on it in the midst of it all:

For high functioning men like Weiner and other officials who have lived through such scandals, who are constantly on the go, that leaves one tried and true source of a reliable high. The affirmation that comes when someone lets you know they want to sleep with you. Or even cyber-sleep with you.

And if you force yourself to read some of those cybersex conversations, you will see they are filled with that need for affirmation, to be told by a woman that he is a stud, well-endowed, etc.  It gets gnarlier than that, but it don’t want to make this blog too explicit.  But it was apparently affirmation that got him excited.

So does sound like him.

As for more direct verification, Weiner has admitted that some of this is true, but won’t say what is and isn’t.  From his official statement, published by Business Insider, via the National Review’s feed:

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have," Weiner said in a statement released by his campaign Tuesday afternoon.

"As I have said in the past, these things that I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and caused us to go through challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress. While some things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there is no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me. I've apologized to Huma and am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and for her forgiveness. I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption that this has caused. As my wife and I have said, we are focused on moving forward.”

As the Business Insider article notes, this doesn’t tell us when the texts were.  Were they before or after his resignation from Congress?  She says they were exchanging messages as late as August of last year.

Seriously, has Weiner learned nothing from his last trip on the scandal merry-go-round?  His response only created more questions.  He says he wants to move forward, but he won’t be able to until all of the questions are answered.

This is a breaking story and you should expect updates.  It looks like his attempt to achieve resurrection is facing its toughest challenge yet.  Indeed, I wonder if this will make his support finally go soft. 

Update: Presented without comment other famous characters with the name “danger” in their names:



Okay, one comment: heh.  Hat tip to Conservative Animal for the second idea.

Update (II): Jim Geraghty makes another hilarious connection, via Twitchy:


---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I have accused some people, particularly Brett Kimberlin, of reprehensible conduct.  In some cases, the conduct is even criminal.  In all cases, the only justice I want is through the appropriate legal process—such as the criminal justice system.  I do not want to see vigilante violence against any person or any threat of such violence.  This kind of conduct is not only morally wrong, but it is counter-productive.

In the particular case of Brett Kimberlin, I do not want you to even contact him.  Do not call him.  Do not write him a letter.  Do not write him an email.  Do not text-message him.  Do not engage in any kind of directed communication.  I say this in part because under Maryland law, that can quickly become harassment and I don’t want that to happen to him.

And for that matter, don’t go on his property.  Don’t sneak around and try to photograph him.  Frankly try not to even be within his field of vision.  Your behavior could quickly cross the line into harassment in that way too (not to mention trespass and other concerns).

And do not contact his organizations, either.  And most of all, leave his family alone.

The only exception to all that is that if you are reporting on this, there is of course nothing wrong with contacting him for things like his official response to any stories you might report.  And even then if he tells you to stop contacting him, obey that request.  That this is a key element in making out a harassment claim under Maryland law—that a person asks you to stop and you refuse.

And let me say something else.  In my heart of hearts, I don’t believe that any person supporting me has done any of the above.  But if any of you have, stop it, and if you haven’t don’t start.

1 comment:

  1. Minor correction: Weinergate I happened in 2011, not 2012. Andrew Breitbart was alive.

    ReplyDelete